Lucia Lee, DPT, OCS, COMT
- University of Rhode Island, Doctorate of Physical Therapy (DPT)
- University of Rhode Island (BS in Exercise Science)
Certifications and Memberships
- Board Certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialist (OCS)
- Certified Orthopedic Manual Therapist (COMT)
- Dry Needling Certified
- American Physical Therapy Association, Orthopedic Section Member
Areas of Interest & Expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Advanced Manual Therapy Training
- Tempo-Mandibular Dysfunction (TMD)
- Concussion Management
- Balance and Fall Prevention
Lucia is passionate about helping people transition from injury to function. She provides a personalized program utilizing her extensive manual therapy training, dry needling certification and exercise science knowledge to expedite the rehab process.
In her spare time, Lucia enjoys hiking, going to the beach, snowboarding, and traveling.