WE ARE OPEN AND TREATING PATIENTS in a different mode - just like you.
We are supporting your patients with multiple PT options, while in-office visits are on pause.
- TeleRehab - Face-to-Face consultations with active exercising
- TeleHelp – Free Phone PT consults about patients’ problems
- Home Visits – In home treatment sessions, pre-screened by the office
WHAT IS TELEREHAB?
|Share this video:||Then paste it in an email or social media page.|
We are delivering the same great care in a different method.
- Video format - Direct face-to-face live sessions & exam by a PT
- Simply click on a link - no apps or downloads
- Active movement problems examined and critiqued
- Receive home exercises to address individual pain problems
In stay-at-home / work-from-home situations, new problems are surfacing.
Are you seeing any of the following?
- "Zoom Zingers in the Fingers"?
- "Netflix Back"?
- "Slipper Soreness"?
- "Text Neck"?
☎ Call us to help (202) 223-1737, 9am - 3pm
Extended appointments available 8am - 6pm
BONUS - Most visits are billable to insurance – even Medicare!
Do you have a friend that TeleRehab might help? Forward this Attachment to them!
Any questions or special needs please call us. We are here to help everyone get through this.
Katherine Braun, PT, ATC